Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Website Makeover Complete

Thanks to the Genius of wekconsulting.com our new site makeover is complete. If you have been putting off building a website because of cost or fear of finding a good webmaster, wait no more. I am so greatful to finally have a true webmaster that I can whole-heartedly recommend. Contact Ed if you need web work done - wekconsulting.com

The new site has lower prices... calculates shipping with USPS or UPS, offers a much greater product variety, has multimedia files, and even allows customers to post reviews on products that they have tried. Once you register and login, the site will remember you, so you won't have to fill out your shipping information every time you place an order.

Another feature that I love, is that I can run specials. When you go to the site, I might have a special code on the right hand side of the page that will give you a discount at check-out. But you have to enter the code to get the discount.

There are so many great new products, that I plan to do a video review of each one. I am so excited for customers to try these. I love them and I know that you will too.

FT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment of your experiences, or on the article.